Mystery Shopper Jobs... £100 Tesco Vouchers Up For Grabs!
Product Testing Are Giving Away £100 Tesco Vouchers On All New Jobs!
So What Happens Now?Are you tired of working full time or are you looking for jobs in the UK?
We are giving people the opportunity to become part time mystery shoppers and work in their spare time, all you need to do is sign up with Product Testing today and you could receive £100 Tesco Vouchers for each opportunity and with up to £300 worth of vouchers given away every month you’ll be in for the chance of becoming a mystery shopper in no time!
If you want to work part time or have a work from home job this could be just the right opportunity for you. Register and if you are selected, you will receive a £100 voucher to shop at Tesco.
Register today as you could be given up to three Mystery shopping jobs per month, Earn extra money, vouchers or receive free products working part-time or hours to suit your lifestyle.
Sign Up For Mystery Shopper Jobs Today!
Products and gadgets to test
Mystery shopping and other opportunities
- Who is eligible to partake?
- Anybody aged 18 years and over and residing in the UK may take part.
- Is my data protected?
Protection of our members' personal data is a top priority for ProductTesting.uk.com.
We aim to provide you with the highest level of online data protection.
- Why must I complete a lifestyle survey to qualify?
- In order to qualify for the opportunity we need to understand a little about you your lifestyle and interests.
- How long will the lifestyle survey take to complete?
- The registration and the completion of the survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- How will I know if I have been selected?
- When you register we ask for detailed contact information. If you are selected we will contact you using the details you entered during your registration.
- Do you have a Facebook page?
- Yes, please visit http://www.facebook.com/producttesting.uk to see all our reviews.
ProductTesting.uk.com was developed to gather detailed user reviews on the latest products and launched in early 2012. The site has given users across the UK the opportunity to test new products in return for a simple product review, which are posted on the ProductTesting.uk.com blog.
How do we make our money?
As a specialist in market research and online opinion polls, manufactures and advertisers pay us for our services.
ProductTesting.uk.com is in no way partnered with, sponsored by or endorsed by Tesco or any of the listed products or retailers shown on this site. Trademarks, service marks, logos, and/or domain names (including, without limitation, the individual names of products and retailers) are the property of their respective owners. Please note this is not a job opportunity with Tesco, by signing up you agree to Product Testing's terms & conditions.