Jobs ....Claim Your Free £100 Today!
Get £100 to spend at your local Tesco Store
So What Happens Now?Register and if you are selected, you will receive a £100 voucher to shop at Tesco. Write us a review of your experiences. Whatever you buy is yours to keep!
Sign up below and become a Mystery shopping jobs tester. Complete daily jobs to earn more money for shopping online.
We understand that shopping is a big expense. With our jobs you can make a better income from home.
Get Started Now!
- Who is eligible to partake?
- Anybody aged 18 years and over and residing in the UK may take part.
- Is my data protected?
Protection of our members' personal data is a top priority for ProductTesting.uk.com.
We aim to provide you with the highest level of online data protection.
- Why must I complete a lifestyle survey to qualify?
- In order to qualify for the opportunity we need to understand a little about you your lifestyle and interests.
- How long will the lifestyle survey take to complete?
- The registration and the completion of the survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- How will I know if I have been selected?
- When you register we ask for detailed contact information. If you are selected we will contact you using the details you entered during your registration.
- Do you have a Facebook page?
- Yes, please visit http://www.facebook.com/producttesting.uk to see all our reviews.
ProductTesting.uk.com was developed to gather detailed user reviews on the latest products and launched in early 2012. The site has given users across the UK the opportunity to test new products in return for a simple product review, which are posted on the ProductTesting.uk.com blog.
How do we make our money?
As a specialist in market research and online opinion polls, manufactures and advertisers pay us for our services.
ProductTesting.uk.com is in no way partnered with, sponsored by or endorsed by Tesco PLC or any of the listed products or retailers shown on this site. Trademarks, service marks, logos, and/or domain names (including, without limitation, the individual names of products and retailers) are the property of their respective owners.